Tuesday 28 August 2012

Number 94, Dear Sara

I wrote today to BBC Radio Sussex, suggesting broadcasting a daily rhyme from my challenge.  I was pleased to get the following reply, (if a little disappointed too):

Hi Stephen - I'm afraid we don’t have a suitable slot for the kind of feature
that you describe.  However we would potentially be able to interview you about
your challenge.  Is that something you would be interested in
Best wishes
Sara


Dear Sara,

Thank you for your kind reply,
Although of course I wonder why
You couldn’t find a tiny spot
To feature something, (not a lot...
Just a little rhyme each day,
Just for fun), but if I may
Pop down to Brighton when you’re free
I’d love it if you’d interview me.
Let me know what day is best
I’ll drive down, you do the rest.
Kind regards, best wishes even
See you soon, with love from Stephen.



No comments:

Post a Comment